Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

cripple kid...

this has seriously become my new name at home and church. not that i really mind, but these crutches are getting old!

what happened, you ask?

i could make up a completely "cool" story to tell whenever one asks me , but sorry. it's really quite lame. i was doing a pretty impressive balancing act on an ottoman and it flipped and, well, so did i. the outcome was an extremely sprained ankle. but i came really close to hitting my head on the banister so it could have been much worse than it is. i'm taking painkillers and my foot must be wrapped up and braced for six weeks (it seems faaar to long to me...).

i'm very sure that in a few days i'll be off my crutches (that have been beautifully decorated with blue bows!) and be on my limping way...

No comments:

Post a Comment